The easy Guide to Your First Walt Disney World Visit 2015 | #Giveaway
Starting to plan your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation? Don’t do it without this great book, the easy guide to your first visit Walt Disney World visit. No matter if this is your first visit or one millionth this book has a lot to offer. The book covers everything from lodging, tickets, food, travel, and attractions. Our favorite parts of the book are the overall honesty of the authors along with the great sections on cheat sheets and how to manage the parks depending on the time of day that you arrive. Jim’s Gems from Jim Korkis, author of The Vault of Walt, offer up fun facts and history throughout the book. If you are planning an upcoming trip, be sure to check out this book and better yet enter our giveaway below. We will be giving away a copy of The easy guide to your first Walt Disney World visit to one of our readers and it just might be you!!!
Before you enter, here is a bit of fine print:
- One lucky DisneyDayByDay reader will win a copy of the easy guide to your first Walt Disney World Visit Book.
- The giveaway will run from now until 1/25/2015 Midnight EST.
- The winner will be chosen by random number generator via Rafflecopter after verification of entries and notified by email. The number of eligible entries received determine the odds of winning.
- To officially accept the prize the winner must reply by email within 24 hours. Make sure that you provide an email address that you check regularly, the mail will come from Sean at disneydaybyday.
- Any taxes or other charges that may be part of the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- The giveaway is open to United States residents only.
- You must be over 18 years of age and you guarantee that you are eligible by entering.
- No purchase is necessary. One entry per person per household, email, IP.
- The winners will be announced right here at DisneyDayByDay.
And now onto the entries….
** I received one copy of The easy Guide to Your First Walt Disney World Visit for review purposes. Note that my thoughts are always my own and not influenced by the authors.